Page 728 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 714724726727728729730732742 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    I don't think we are overprotective, but society sure is set up to make you feel like you have to be.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I wish the green party would change their name to the Progressive Party. At least that would sorta clue people in.
    I think there was already a party called that. Teddy Roosevelt and all that.

3. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    Yeah but parents are illogical overprotective shits. Fuck em.

I mean the insane ones can feel free to stop freaking out about trans people any time and we could probably continue as is, but that's clearly off the table.
    Like I said, it's a stupid wedge issue. That's what people are responding to.

It's not strictly theoretical. You didn't see this before liberals started trying to prove their bonafides by passing unnecessary laws

http://dailysignal.com/2016/02/23/ma...nder-identity/

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    trying to pass the bill to someone else.
    What exactly is the unpaid debt of letting gay people marry or moving confederate monuments? Are they going to run around taking heterosexual marriages away to give to the gay people?

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    People have been using unisex bathrooms in planes for decades. Lots of whiny cunts about it today, imo.
    Americans were still shitting in unisex bathrooms out in the woods as far back as the 50s.

It is crazy how fast people become entitled and indigent about things.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Agreed, but how do you make it work in a larger setting like a mall or a Target? Again, if these idiots want ten of them built, they should bring their checkbooks.
    This is all in your head. No one on the left wants this.

7. God damn, Bill is good at this. Caught myself nodding a couple times.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

8. Ya he's good. But all that talk about Hilary being a great mom and how much he loved her kept contrasting with memories of cigars and interns.

9. You can love your spouse and still want to chase tail. Ask your dad. And your mom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I'm against unisex washrooms only because I don't want to have to wait in line.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."