Page 894 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 880890892893894895896898908 ... LastLast
Results 8,931 to 8,940 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    https://twitter.com/Jzokun/status/78...360060416?s=09

This might be my favorite thing to come out of this entire election.
    Megyn Kelly spot singing Lady of Spain? Amazing.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. Trump is Biff from BTTF2 and Hillary is Mr Burns. Bernie was Marty McFly.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Trump is Stannis Baratheon and Clinton is Ramsay Bolton.

- He adopts a new religion after years worshiping other gods, but he does so as a means to an end. He doesn't believe any of it beyond it helping him to win the Iron Throne.
    - He begins doing things that others view as insane in his quest, due mainly to this new religion. However, despite what a lot of people say, he gains followers who like him because he's tough and strong.
    - He launches a failed attempt to take over King's Landing, defeated by the Lannisters. The Lannisters are a rich and old family who nobody really likes but lets them rule because they can't do anything about it.
    - He nurses his wounds and plans to take over the North via Winterfell, a place held by the psychotic Bolton family. The Boltons are known for their cruelty, even going so far as to flay their enemies. Ramsay Bolton sics his ravenous dogs on people and generally gets away with everything, much to the dismay of everyone around him.
    - He grows stronger by helping the Night's Watch, who patrol the Wall to keep people out of Westeros.
    - As he marches on Winterfell, Stannis is beset by all kinds of missteps and bad luck. Ramsay sneaks into his camp and sabotages it, causing defections.
    - In an attempt to gain the upper hand over the Boltons, Stannis sacrifices his own daughter in the name of the religion he doesn't truly believe in. This whittles his force down to a very small amount of faithful people.
    - He makes it to Winterfell with what seems like a plan, only to see Ramsay Bolton come at him with a fucking cavalry phalanx. He loses epically.

So the question is, who is our Jon Snow?

4. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    https://twitter.com/Jzokun/status/78...360060416?s=09

This might be my favorite thing to come out of this entire election.
    I guess I posted that in the wrong thread. Oh well.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Bernie

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Your mother.

7. On Tuesday when Bill O'Reilly told him that "you're behind with women," Trump responded, "I'm not sure I believe it. I'm not sure I believe it."
    lol

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Cartman is real.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Some Trump supporters tweet to repeal the 19th amendment, as some polls show he would win overwhelmingly if only men voted. Hilarious.

10. lol.