Page 895 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 881891893894895896897899909 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,950 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. They should go one step further and repeal the voting rights of the uncircumcised. "No vote if you have any foreskin in the game!"
    Eliminate a bunch of minorities that way.

2. well, blacks were 3/5 of a vote before, so that's coming soon

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Bernie
    Yeah, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Your mother.
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    On Tuesday when Bill O'Reilly told him that "you're behind with women," Trump responded, "I'm not sure I believe it. I'm not sure I believe it."
    lol
    I'm surprised he didn't say something like, "More like I'm hovering creepily behind them, amirite?"

4. Anybody else feeling the slightest bit ill reading various comment sections around the internet today where regular American people are attacking the women who came forward to accuse Trump?

5. I get ill reading the comment sections around the internet every day.

6. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Can someone explain to me the right's whining about the "ransom" paid to Iran for the release of American prisoners?

1 year ago:
    - Iran deal is made.
    - Republicans criticize the deal, one complaint being that there was no provision for the release of the prisoners tied to the unfreezing of Iranian assets.
    - Republicans are mad that the prisoners weren't freed as part of the exchange for the money and lifting of sanctions.

1 year later:
    - The prisoners appear to have been freed in exchange for the money and lifting of sanctions.
    - Republicans are mad that the prisoners were freed as part of the exchange for the money and lifting of sanctions.

So they got exactly what they asked for, but now they don't want it?
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 13 Oct 2016 at 10:10 PM.

8. They saw how well changing positions worked for Hillary.

Russian War Boy
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Can someone explain to me the right's whining about the "ransom" paid to Iran for the release of American prisoners?

So they got exactly what they asked for, but now they don't want it?
    You're applying logic where none exists. I'll be interested to see what they do after this election.

10. Also: it's Iran's money, we stiffed them on an agreement a while back.