Page 912 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 898908910911912913914916926 ... LastLast
Results 9,111 to 9,120 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. I don't like him. He's just not good. I wish Bowling for Columbine didn't become a hit and went straight to public access where it belongs.

2. Bowling For Columbine? Fahrenheit 9-11 was the highest grossing "documentary" ever made.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Oh right. Point being he's annoying and his docs aren't very good.

4. Bowling was good for a lot of reasons (Manson and the cartoon mostly, outside of the subject matter) but his others have been nowhere near as hard hitting. They really lack the thesis of Bowling, and in the case of his most recent film, his message wasn't even coherent.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. His one on Flint and GM was great.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I jerked off to this 4 times.

This is honestly pretty accurate. I hear so many people that are voting for Trump as a fuck you to the establishment and/or liberals rather than because they think there's any substance to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I don't like him. He's just not good. I wish Bowling for Columbine didn't become a hit and went straight to public access where it belongs.
    Moore has a long career before BFC. I rather miss his TV shows. They were kind of a proto-Daily-Show.

Fahrenheit 911 is a piece of shit, though. Worst movie he's ever done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Bowling was good for a lot of reasons (Manson and the cartoon mostly, outside of the subject matter) but his others have been nowhere near as hard hitting. They really lack the thesis of Bowling, and in the case of his most recent film, his message wasn't even coherent.
    Sicko may be his best movie. After that, he's gone downhill.

I've yet to meet anyone voting for trump that likes trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I've yet to meet anyone voting for Clinton that likes Clinton except yeller.
    This too.

9. Does he like her? I'm indifferent (unless you're talking to Doc, then I'm a Hill Shill).

10. Dude this whole thing is on YouTube.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt