Page 914 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 900910912913914915916918928 ... LastLast
Results 9,131 to 9,140 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. White Guilt gonna gitcha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Watching Trumpland and Michael Moore rip on whitey, is anyone really worried whites will be a minority? Whitey was always a minority globally. They were only a majority in the US for maybe 100 years after they genocided the natives. Let the racists and sexists have their fun, but at the end of the day they know only whitey can get shit done.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 26 Oct 2016 at 09:44 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Every human is afraid of change if only because it makes them feel alone and confused. Adult whites are worried they will wake up 1 day in an alien world. There is also "the plan" that many patents have for their kids. They will be straight, get an ok job, and have 2 nonmixed kids. Anything outside of that means ruin both for the child and the parent in their elderly years.

And it isn't just whites. SJWs and black lives matter kids come from this. Changing systematic racism to just racism comes from this. Microagressions come from this. When someone is defined by their struggle they must create new struggles to keep stasis. I'm on my phone so I can't link it but there are a few good write ups by black dad's and what it means to be black. About how they struggled to achieve and they are happy that their kids have more but at the same time it scares and confuses them how their kids live. They lived in a much harder world and their kids are worried about going to a bar mitzvah and getting ready for the science fair.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Campus "safe spaces" just not cutting it anymore? No worries! Campus "spaces of color" are the new hotness.

Granted, this is Berkeley, so it really almost doesn't count.
    Liberals have become neo-segregationists. What a world.

5. DEVELOPING STORY: IDEALISTIC BERKELEY STUDENT PARTICIPATES IN RADICAL ON-CAMPUS DEMONSTRATION

6. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    DEVELOPING STORY: IDEALISTIC BERKELEY STUDENT PARTICIPATES IN RADICAL ON-CAMPUS DEMONSTRATION
    Separating people by skin color is now idealistic?

7. Can't just carry around a mattress all day, sometimes you have to color coordinate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Campus "safe spaces" just not cutting it anymore? No worries! Campus "spaces of color" are the new hotness.
    We've really come full circle, eh?

I know a girl who recently told me she was "done with white people" (I don't count for whatever reason) and didn't want to go to public events that were predominantly white. I do get that white people have kind of amped up the racist rhetoric to uncomfortable levels lately, but I don't see how hiding helps.

9. There's always been racism among Republican whites in rural areas, but urban Democrat racism is new and likely the product of the effort to end OWS. If not the timing is just a coincidence.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. It kiiiind of makes sense that far left liberal rhetoric is taking the same path as right rhetoric - it's getting outrageous and stupid, built off points that make sense, but ultimately will be the demise of the movement.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread