Page 836 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 822832834835836837838840850 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,360 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. Reagan dayglow tees 4 sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I've literally never found Parish or Oliver informative.
    Then you've either not been exposed to much of the latter, or you're just a big know it all that knows everything about everything.

edit: TNL has documented lots of Parish screw ups. Here was Mzo's general take.
    There doesn't seem to be much documentation of JO's mistakes, with the exception of using a picture of Canada's house of commons when talking about the UK's house of lords.
    Like I said, I'm not very familiar with JP's track record, it could be crap, I'm not arguing that. JO's doesn't seem to be crap though. That's what I'm arguing.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    This sign is the correct context for trigger warnings. It's just basic respect, and it makes sense.
    First they came for the people who didn't have sandwich boards with trigg- ... First they came for the sandwich but I did not board because I wasn't a sandwi-, uh...

um.

Don't tread on me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I like how you didn't post that when it favored Trump less than a week ago.
    I missed that very brief moment in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Then you've either not been exposed to much of the latter, or you're just a big know it all that knows everything about everything.
    This. Informative is the first word that comes to mind when I think about most of his main segments. Before "funny", even.

6. If there's a right wing leaning dude that has the same format as the daily show or LWT, please share it with me. I'd love to get information from both sides. I can live with bias; I can't live with twisting shit around so that the information being disseminated isn't lies but may as well be.

It's incredibly weird to me that liberals can't seem to get a foothold in talk radio, and conservatives can't seem to get a foothold in "be funny and mostly truthful."

I don't know anyone outside of the internet who has any interest in the news being funny. I don't think it's that weird. Also, talk radio works well during a commute in your car, which also isn't that weird.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I don't know anyone outside of the internet who has any interest in the news being funny. I don't think it's that weird. Also, talk radio works well during a commute in your car, which also isn't that weird.
    1. Half the world's population is inside the internet.
    2. You can just say "Republicans aren't funny." I wouldn't agree but it would make more sense than "Democrats don't own/operate cars."

1. I didn't say people who don't use the internet. I meant anyone I know personally, as opposed to only on the internet.
    2. I also didn't say Democrats don't own cars. They do, however, tend to live in places with public transportation.