Page 839 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 825835837838839840841843853 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,390 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. I mean, in fairness, I did start the other half with "in fairness."

2. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Partially a reaction to the useless deep-left Bay Area Bern-or-Bust crowd I'm surrounded by
    You chose to live in the Bay Area, dude. A place known throughout the country for being excessively liberal. Seems kinda silly to get a chip on your shoulder over a political climate you should have seen coming a million miles away.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one, what about d'm lolz
    Ask the Four Wude.

3. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    You chose to live in the Bay Area, dude. A place known throughout the country for being excessively liberal. Seems kinda silly to get a chip on your shoulder over a political climate you should have seen coming a million miles away.
    I doubt he considers himself any less liberal, he just has a long standing crush on Hill-dog and doesn't get all the fuss about Angry Jewish Grandpa.

4. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Who says it's a chip? Living in Northern California doesn't make me a Northern Californian, there's no mandatory lock-step needed.

Also Bernie never had the juice to do the job. This was very apparent early on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

None of them have the juice.

6. The Alt-Right is more than just the stormweenies and christfags, it's also atheists, libertarians who lean to nationalism, punks, trolls, and anyone else disaffected by the conservative GOP, the DNC oligarchy, or anything to do with business-as-usual fuck-the-proletariat government. It's anonymous, 4chan, Reddit, and right-wing ex-Vice, it's Milo, it's tin foil InfoWars nuts. It's what's getting Trump elected and it can't be defined simply by one sub-sect. That's like calling all BDSM people piss-queens.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Regardless of who you think is better for the job, do you really think Bernie wouldn't be doing a lot better in the polls than Hillary, simply by virtue of having been under then radar and scandal free for the past 3 decades?

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Who says it's a chip?
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Okay.

Brb, gonna move to Arkansas and burn with resentment because everyone around me is conservative.

9. You don't have the juice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!