Page 844 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 830840842843844845846848858 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,440 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I don't really like Trump, but sometimes you have to destroy the system before you can rebuild it.
    Nope. That's not how you improve systems.

2. I met with a group of young black millennials today and you know one of the young women said, “You know, none of us feel that we have the job that we should have gotten out of college. And we don’t believe the job market is going to give us much of a chance.” So that is a mindset that is really affecting their politics.

"should have gotten". Fucking millennials.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Nope. That's not how you improve systems.
    I mean. It certainly didn't work in 1776 or 1911.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. List of revolutions that worked: those two. List of disasters: most of the other ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post

"should have gotten". Fucking millennials.
    Can you blame them, when this is the education they are getting in universities these days?

. .

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	3.82 MB 
ID:	79522   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.gif 
Views:	56 
Size:	788.7 KB 
ID:	79523  
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    List of revolutions that worked: those two. List of disasters: most of the other ones.
    True story. I tried to think of more but couldn't. The Iranian Revolution yielded more oppression and all the European revolutions of the 1910's ended in 2 world wars and Hitler. Real Hitler, not Current US POTUS or Candidates Hitler

7. Failed coups are fun to read up on if you're on a 2am Wiki binge, there are a ton of 'em!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. But is there something to be said for the two most powerful countries in the world, their origins are also the two most successful overthrows of millenia old monarchies?

Cueing IP...

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    No, no. Hillary is going to unite everyone and heal the wounds. She's going to end police brutality by advancing the law enforcement reforms Barack Obama put in place after Ferguson. She's going to reform education and healthcare, so it doesn't cost so much and finally bring an end to income equality.
    Her response to the question of race and police brutality was a bunch of vague nothing shit and gun control. Guns have nothing to do with the current issues with the police. Well, unless you plan to take them away from cops. THAT would probably fix a lot of this.

10. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt