Page 811 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 797807809810811812813815825 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,110 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. Clinton is slaying Trump so far. The income tax speech was fucking damning.

I don't buy her shit on guns. They aren't floating around like Megatron making minorities (her point of focus) shoot each other.

3. Trump's plan for everything is "we have to do better." No shit, Sherlock. Now would be a good time to share your plan.

Oh great, Trump's more police state "stop and frisk" and Hillary wants to ban guns. Great. These are my options.

5. The only specific thing is doubling down on Stop & Frisk.

Fucking disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Trump's plan for everything is "we have to do better." No shit, Sherlock. Now would be a good time to share your plan.
    You understand what the executive branch's role is, right? I could completely understand if you've forgotten after the last seven years.

7. I completely get the distrust of Clinton, I really do. If I had a chance to ask her one thing it'd be "you've often said you'd be honored to be the first female president and it should be inspiring to young women. Don't you think it'd be best if that milestone was met by someone with far less baggage tainting it?"
    But even so, everything firstblood, doc, and melf has stated is true. This dude is a joke.
    What really depresses me though is I firmly believe he could do nothing but stand there, suck his thumb, and wet himself and half the country would still want to give the keys to the kingdom.

oh man, the terrorist watch list thing. Yeah, lets take away rights because of a list I can't see or go to court or file to get off of.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I firmly believe he could do nothing but stand there, suck his thumb, and wet himself and half the country would still want to give the keys to the kingdom.

See this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    The two-party system and money in politics loses.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    oh man, the terrorist watch list thing. Yeah, lets take away rights because of a list I can't see or go to court or file to get off of.
    THEY FUCKING AGREE ON THIS, HOLY FUCK