Page 823 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 809819821822823824825827837 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,230 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    But it undermines the entire basis of his tax plan, which is that the wealthy are overtaxed. Yeah, of course, he's taking advantage of the laws in place, and that's fine, but it's a poor position from which to argue that the middle class need to lend him a hand.
    You're applying logic where none exists.

2. Donald Trump walks onto the stage to make his case for the presidency of the USA, proceeds to drop his pants, maybe spread his buttcheeks apart a little, and present himself to Hillary Clinton. All that machismo and self-assured swagger melts away as Hillary penetrates him while whispering "I'm invincible" over and over in his ear while his tears moisten the floor.
    Jesus!
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Did she really win? She barely showed up.

Its like the C student showed up to compete against a retard.
    That sounds like a win to me. And an apt analogy.

4. What's for dinner?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	2.56 MB 
ID:	79500
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Dang.

6. Do they spray the sandwiches orange?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    I'd like to see some data on how many difficult questions specific to the candidate were asked of each side. Trump got hit with a lot--birtherism, taxes, past businesses, etc. Anything on Hillary? It seemed like Lester wanted to avoid anything that might offend her royal highness. There was the email thing, but Trump brought that up deep into the answer about his taxes. Not saying the deck was stacked, but it sure felt that way.
    One of the networks that colluded with the DNC to ensure Hillary won the primary would do that? Surely you jest.

8. How does anyone win the debate? Almost nobody is undecided (the vast majority who say so are liars), and if you're decided, a debate isn't going to change your mind. Especially with these polarizing candidates.

9. I just got my ballot in the mail this week (NC wasted no time), and I'm honestly still torn between Johnson and Trump. Johnson has my heart; his foreign policy is naive, but as a recovering Republican he's more moderate than your garden variety die-hard Libertarian.

But if it stays close, and it keeps Hillary out of the White House... Ugh. I just don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

10. I think Johnson is an idiot... like Dubya tier.