Page 723 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 709719721722723724725727737 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I don't think anyone is going to stop them from leaving, wall or not.
    If Hillary wins, it'll be like:

If Trump wins, it'll be like:

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    How about VP picks? I'm glad you're on board with Kaine's desire to deregulate banks.
    Do I need to post the Identity Politics are the Guardians of Wall Street meme, again?

This isn't even funny anymore. Why are Democratics being so openly aristocratic?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

lol Loosely related question for you, Melf. Am I correct in thinking that people from Brazil are Latino but not Hispanic?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Remind me of Reagan's plan to increase taxes by a $1T over ten years.
    I mean he didn't have to, even with his cuts they were higher than they are now.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    lol Loosely related question for you, Melf. Am I correct in thinking that people from Brazil are Latino but not Hispanic?
    That's right, I believe. Hispanics are people who have roots in any of the Spanish-speaking countries of Latin America.

6. This thread sucks.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. WHY IS AL FRANKEN DOING COSBY??
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. DNC so far is the Oppression Olympics.

9. It was funny when Sarah Silverman went on stage and got heckled for supporting Hillary, then they had to pull on a tired Paul Simon before he was ready.

10. Even Liz Warren has fallen into the identity politics morass. Disappointing.