Page 725 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 711721723724725726727729739 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I don't think Yoshi believes in climate change
    People making shit up on this board never gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    DNC so far is the Oppression Olympics.
    It has to be. Their constituents don't actually agree on anything except expanding victimhood.

2. Will you guys at least vote for a third party? You're in this situation because the two party system is forcing you to take their pick.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    It has to be. Their constituents don't actually agree on anything except expanding victimhood.
    NPR kept saying how the party had no cause and was sea hong for a message. They do, it's just identity politics.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Will you guys at least vote for a third party?
    No.

5. Write yourself in then. If more votes are cast outside the two parties, they'll have to change to survive. No one can escape that primal force.

That's the bitch with Bernie. It's that the party blocked him where they could, their candidate openly supports banks and even takes the banks pick in a VP. Then has the audacity to give no consolidations to the Bernie movement, no VP pick, no 1 hour speech and movie about the Bernie movement opening night. Nothing. No recognition. Bernie-bros are nothing more than fuck bitches to stand in line for the party. Why? Because Americans lack the sack to vote 3rd party.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    People making shit up on this board never gets old.

And to think the Republican party could destroy the Democrats if they would cut ties with moral conservatives.

7. Election Thread 2016

I don't see evidence that voting 3rd party significantly alters the trajectories of the parties. Considering elections these days are basically GOTV efforts, not voting would IMO send a better message.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    And to think the Republican party could destroy the Democrats if they would cut ties with moral conservatives.
    Why would they want to lose morality? That's hardly a synonym for religious, which is what you really mean I suspect.

Morality is not the same thing as moral conservatives. 65 year old don't have a monopoly on morals.

In some ways, yeah, probably religious as moral conservatives define it, yeah.

Most of this identity politics crap is a reaction to moral conservatives. Classic 80s financial conservatives aren't trying to legislate bathrooms. If the modern republican party stopped paying lip service to moral conservatives, the democratic party would have nothing and colapse.

But hey, I look forward to your snowflake post where you use yourself as a model conservative and pretend like Hilary ' campaign isn't a reaction to moral conservatives because she sees little wrong with everything else.

10. Reinstating Glass-Steagall is part of both party platforms. Wild.