Page 727 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 713723725726727728729731741 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. People have been using unisex bathrooms in planes for decades. Lots of whiny cunts about it today, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I wish the green party would change their name to the Progressive Party. At least that would sorta clue people in.
    I think everyone assumes they're potheads.

3. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    There's nothing wrong with a unisex bathroom.

I think the ridiculous response to this stuff more than warrants pushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    There's nothing wrong with a unisex bathroom.
    Agreed, but how do you make it work in a larger setting like a mall or a Target? Again, if these idiots want ten of them built, they should bring their checkbooks.

5. What are you taking about you just switch the signs. No one needs to build anything.

So a Target is going to have a single stall bathroom, or do you mean each stall within the existing bathrooms?

7. The simple solution when both sides are getting their panties in a bunch is to realize that separate bathrooms are pointless and just make them all unisex because who gives a fuck.

It costs nothing and fixes everything. Except people that can't deal with change will be uncomfortable. Fuck em.

I don't think many parents would agree with you.

9. Yeah but parents are illogical overprotective shits. Fuck em.

I mean the insane ones can feel free to stop freaking out about trans people any time and we could probably continue as is, but that's clearly off the table.

I don't think we are overprotective, but society sure is set up to make you feel like you have to be.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.