Page 414 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 400410412413414415416418428 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Christie's a corrupt douche, but he totally OWNED Rubio here.
    He owned every Congressman and Senator, which is why I've been saying for years that I prefer Governors. Unfortunately, this go round doesn't seem to include one that stands out.

2. Who does stand out in the current crop? Aren't there like 30 GOP governors?

Personally I think Kasich would be the best President out of all of the candidates, but that's not going to happen, so it doesn't matter.

4. I mean, not necessarily the ones running for President. Anyone who you look at and could see gunning for a promotion. Snyder's dreams are probably dead and Rick Scott is happy to continue defrauding Florida like he was before he became governor, but there's a lot of them.

I don't know a lot about most of them. Hell, I am not even sure if McCrory is Presidential material, and he's here. He hasn't had to deal with anything serious, but he's done a good job at running the state, albeit with majorities to work with, making his job even easier.

I'm not a big McCrory fan (even though I voted for him) but I'll take a competent guy I don't agree with over the mess that has been the Democrats in Raleigh the past few decades. Not sure I'd vote for him in a presidential race though.

Yeah, his two predecessors were a pretty easy act to follow, unless you're measured on corruption.

How much of that list are people who don't live in the real world?

10. Election Thread 2016

So your average car mechanic or deli owner thinks banks are appropriately sized and have a reasonable amount of control over the economy?