Page 729 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 715725727728729730731733743 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. Look Yeller, just because I'm questioning Billy's sincerity here doesn't mean you have to enact the Hilary Defense Society. Especially with bullshit personal attacks. It's a legitimate argument.

2. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    You can love your spouse and still want to chase tail. Ask your dad. And your mom.
    My parents hated each other tho

3. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Ya he's good. But all that talk about Hilary being a great mom and how much he loved her kept contrasting with memories of cigars and interns.
    Exactly, I knew it was a crock of shit (although there is some sort of codependent Frank and Claire Underwood thing going on for sure). Just like I knew there was still bad blood between him and Obama when he brought the house down four years ago. That's what makes it so damn impressive. I know he's lying to me, but it feels so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Look Yeller, just because I'm questioning Billy's sincerity here doesn't mean you have to enact the Hilary Defense Society. Especially with bullshit personal attacks. It's a legitimate argument.
    Oooooo struck a nerve. So which of your parents cheated first, your dad or your mom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Again with needless bullshit. Are you here to talk or are you here to make Mom jokes and "score" points? It's pathetic.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Again with needless bullshit. Are you here to talk or are you here to make Mom jokes and "score" points? It's pathetic.
    i was making a broader point, I'm sorry this has reopened the past for you. Dark times. Dark times.

7. Riiight.

8. That said, I bet it was your mom.

9. His mom is dead bro

10. That minx!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!