Page 734 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 720730732733734735736738748 ... LastLast
Results 7,331 to 7,340 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. bbobb, stop huffing paint man

2. The Democrats would settle for a crook as their nominee over a candidate of questionable temperament.
    I'll settle for that, too.

I know Trump wouldn't be able to get much of anything done in his four years but I really want a big "fuck you" from the country to the scumbags who legit support the douchebag. It's unlikely, but I'd like to hope that maybe they'd crawl back under their bridges and return to extorting fees from would-be crossers.

3. Like the cops?
    Boo, Hiss.

4. Yes. Like the cops.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Sure:

And, no, I didn't click on a link with Keith Olbermann's name in it.
    Well if you get around to clicking that link let's talk about it. I know Keith Olbermann has a smug, punchable face, but it's a pretty fair treatment

6. I'm probably going to vote Hillary purely on environmental issues, but I would also like to see the ACA expanded upon instead of repealed for what I have yet see as concrete or viable alternative.

The only way environmental issues get solved is if someone can strong arm India and China. Considering Hillary is already on the latter's pay roll, good luck with that.

Wah wah, china and India shits on their own floors, why can't we shit on our floors.

It's all one floor...

10. "The world is fucked anyway" is not really a useful answer.

Although I do think the way forward is more about researching and promoting green tech rather than regulation.