Page 744 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 730740742743744745746748758 ... LastLast
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. More like O-BA-MAMAMAMAMA

2. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    And if you are voting for Trump you need a fuckin lobotomy. He is a lunatic and if you actually agree with him and what he stands for you are fucking lunatic as well.
    Uh oh. Someone can't handle the bantz.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. That is beautiful. I'm definitely voting for Calvin now.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Yoshi, has Trump's latest fuck-up--essentially going after the equivalent of a war widow, then doubling down and doing it again--caused you to rethink your vote at all? Are you any closer to holding your nose and voting for Hillary?

I've only voted libertarian in one presidential election (because it really is a terrible waste), and there is still a long ways to go and a lot can change, but I'm ready to at least consider Feeling The Johnson.

5. "Unintentionally"

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    The extremes on both sides are getting worse and worse.

It's too bad that neither side is trying anymore for job creation or environment protection. I guess when we're all cooking to death 10 20 years from now, we can console ourselves with how much we shrunk the government, or fighting terrorists, or identity politics.

It makes you wonder if the ruling elite are in a doomsday cult. Like global warming is Cobra Commander's longest plot.
    Not true. Trump says he's going to create jobs by creating them. He's created thousands... probably millions of jobs and he's going to boost the economy by jobbing some jobs.

So there.

Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    And if you are voting for Trump you need a fuckin lobotomy. He is a lunatic and if you actually agree with him and what he stands for you are fucking lunatic as well.
    He does not have a single potential mental defect that Hillary doesn't share, and the difference is that Hillary's have been repeatedly demonstrated through actions not rhetoric.

8. Come on now, there's plenty of real world evidence of Trumps lunacy outside of rhetoric.

I can't argue that. I was thinking specifically within policy decisions, but it's not as though mental defects are often compartmentalized.