Page 906 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 892902904905906907908910920 ... LastLast
Results 9,051 to 9,060 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    But in the context of that statement it seems strange to interpret her as talking about immigration. It certainly seems like an argument for free trade, which is another point of contention, but I don't think she was talking about immigration.
    Not really. Look at the EU. It's all part and parcel. Open market. Open borders. Open trade. The common market. It's the whole setup.

2. Why don't they cut the mics off on overtime like the Oscars. How is this less important?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. I'd say that it signifies that this is more important.

4. BTW, I have to admit that Trump's comment about deserving an Emmy was legit funny.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I'd say that it signifies that this is more important.
    is it though

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    BTW, I have to admit that Trump's comment about deserving an Emmy was legit funny.
    Trump could win in a landslide if he played the hero, channeling Top Gun, Material Girl 80's excess nostalgia, but holy fuck does this guy love playing the heel!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. "wrong"

8. It was Russia's fault.

9. Papa's still got it!

Attached Images Attached Images

10. LOTS OF LUCK HILLARY

Goddamn!
    Boo, Hiss.