Page 648 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 634644646647648649650652662 ... LastLast
Results 6,471 to 6,480 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

I wonder if the hourly people I work with know how good they have it? With overtime, most of them make between 80 and 120k a year. We have some 60 and 70 year master level electricians that clear 150 to 200 k a year.

2. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I really think that is part of it. Most people in this country are struggling, including white people. Nobody has gotten hit harder by Reaganomics and outsourcing than FUCKING WHITE MALES. Today's generation of white men without a college degree earn vastly less than their fathers, which is not something that has ever happened in the US. Yet all the hear from the media, different web sites, etc., is that they are the source of evil and have all the privilege and life is easy mode for them.
    Well, the newly-minted GOP nominee did say today that you have to be wealthy to be great, so it's not just the media.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Haha! Even if he manages to get elected the Republicans are going to be frozen out.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. WTF does Trump care about women's health?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

that daughter he wants to sex up is technically female

8. He doesn't want to get sore on peen.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. I want to sex her up too.