Page 399 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 385395397398399400401403413 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Write in "Bootstraps".

2. Trump gon run a train on the non-believers.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454085385.031073.jpg
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. About 15 years ago, I said something nasty on CNN about Donald Trump’s hair. I can’t now remember the context, assuming there was one. In any case, Trump saw it and left a message the next day.

“It’s true you have better hair than I do,” Trump said matter-of-factly. “But I get more pussy than you do.” Click.
    A1
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    This is a hate the game not the player thing.

2012 elections cost $1B. This year $2.5B. Public funding isn't going to get you there.
    Depends on what the money is being spent on.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Looks like Cruz is going to win the Iowa caucus, with Rubio not doing horribly

So I expect Rubio to be the nominee

6. If Donald doesn't use this as an excuse to drop out I'll be only moderately surprised.

Do you guys think the bad candidates will go before NH/SC? Kasich, Fiorina, Huckabee, Christie, and Santorum? Maybe even Paul? I feel like Bush is going to be the real stubborn one.

7. Ted Cruz is yet more evidence that Iowans are retarded.

8. Not a one of those candidates is remotely electable. Maybe Christie or Kasich. Maybe (stretched out like Larry David stretches "pretty" out). If Iowans were smart they would have abstained entirely from the Republican caucus.

EDIT: Annnnnd there goes O'Malley.

9. I honestly thought Trump would bow out because he did something pretty dumb and intentional. I still don't think he wants to run.

He'll point out how his stood for his beliefs and didn't show up to the last debate and say 'If I showed up, it was a slam dunk, but I stood up for myself'

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I honestly thought Trump would bow out because he did something pretty dumb and intentional. I still don't think he wants to run.

He'll point out how his stood for his beliefs and didn't show up to the last debate and say 'If I showed up, it was a slam dunk, but I stood up for myself'
    Like Jim Webb, as played by Alec Baldwin? "I didn't have enough time but I still killed it."