Page 713 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 699709711712713714715717727 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,130 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

Anyone who thinks this started recently is naive as hell too. That was my point about Putin. Part of what makes for good subterfuge is that it goes unnoticed. Everyone knows he controls the media; a lot of boobs denied the Clintons or liberals in general have for decades.

something something about proof, something something, crazy people believe things without proof, something something everyone suspected this, something something the people that think it is a recent thing aren't worth talking about and don't post here

Says the guy who just posted a bunch of speculative bullshit about Trump and Putin...

edit: This Wikileaks confirmation does raise an unfortunate proof issue. What is a trusted source now, other than things like the leaked emails that are straight from the horse's mouth?
    Last edited by Yoshi; 24 Jul 2016 at 03:19 PM.

Yoshi, would you ever consider voting for a 3rd party?

5. Base knowledge that the whole thing is fucked, and your vote is meaningless.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Big Media is an advertising arm for the major parties. Was this a surprise?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    If he's actually going to vote for Trump in November, then I doubt anything on the planet could make him look at a third party.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Yes. If Bernie would have gotten the nomination, I would have considered voting for Johnson, but I would never shirk my obligation to vote directly against Hillary.

9. Even if it means voting for Trump? I agree that Hillary sucks, but Trump is worse, imo. I would have decided to vote for Johnson, Stein, or anyone else as soon as Bernie lost California.

I wasn't kidding when I said that I would vote for El Chapo over Hillary. There is no objective way Trump is worse than Hillary. The worst things you can say about him are about comments he's made, and even those have been misconstrued by the DNC-influenced media. How does any rational person weigh that more than all of the irrefutable actions Hillary has taken that are immoral, unlawful, etc.?

edit: I hear a bunch of "Trump might..." bullshit. Hillary already has, over and over again.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 24 Jul 2016 at 07:11 PM.