Page 810 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 796806808809810811812814824 ... LastLast
Results 8,091 to 8,100 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    the way ABC is promo-ing this debate, it feels more like a boxing match than a debate.
    But it must work. I'm watching it.
    My wife is watching some crappy cop show. My mother's like, "YOU GOTTA WATCH IT!"

Completely regardless of political opinions, I have serious concerns about anyone who can listen to the Tangerine Dream speak and NOT immediately want him to shut up. His vocal inflections, the gestures... it should cause a shudder in normal humans. Get medical help for anyone you know who can listen to him for more than 10-15 seconds.

2. Do you want some peanut butter with that jelly?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Do you want some peanut butter with that jelly?
    ?

4. Welp this is already atrocious.

5. who the hell really thinks trickle down works? well, aside from working for those in the board room. All someone needs to do is point out the increase in average worker wage vs ceo wage.

6. Hopefully, no one.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Trump talks so much without saying anything. God, he's atrocious.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hillary
    (Tax returns) ($0 income tax)
    Grenade tossed!

9. This nigga acting like Hillary doesn't know about money

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    My wife is watching some crappy cop show. My mother's like, "YOU GOTTA WATCH IT!"

Completely regardless of political opinions, I have serious concerns about anyone who can listen to the Tangerine Dream speak and NOT immediately want him to shut up. His vocal inflections, the gestures... it should cause a shudder in normal humans. Get medical help for anyone you know who can listen to him for more than 10-15 seconds.
    Thats how sports people talk. Here's the motivational guide for Alabama.

http://www.drelko.com/inspiration

Who says you can't be paid to smoke weed.