Page 824 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 810820822823824825826828838 ... LastLast
Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. He's useless. American Libertarianism is an abandoned Koch Bros. investment, there's no one at the wheel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Wats an aleppo

3. lol libertarian.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. I voted for Johnson in 2012. I kind of regret it now, but 2012 was all Dude Weed LMAO straight to the polls.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. I also live in Texas, so strategically third party is the way to go until the the GOP loses control of the state.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Can you imagine how different this country would be if a third party controlled even 10% of Congress, rather than just wasting everyone's time running a pointless presidential race every four years. The legislative branch would have to actually negotiate and work together like it's supposed to. Protest votes are meaningless. Third parties have value but they need to build from the bottom up.

7. True dat. I like Johnson's VP, he seems like a nice fellow.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. But what I'm REALLY excited for is KAINE PENCE DAD JOKE DEBATE FEST 2K16!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Protest votes are meaningless.
    Are they really? They fucking got Trump in a debate last night.

10. Protest votes are good for the long term. It means sacrificing four years to send a message to the party they can't put whoever they want into office and just get a rubber stamp from the people. That is what happened with Romney.