Page 678 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 664674676677678679680682692 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. Cameron resigned. This is bonkers.

Probable massive recessions looming, nationalism intensifying, German market tanks, immigration crisis, demagoguery back in fashion, Russian aggression. What could go wrong?
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 24 Jun 2016 at 09:41 AM.

And maybe very little will happen.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to buy Pounds.

4. Fuck old people, they shouldn't be allowed to vote to fuck up a world they'll never see.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

5. Election Thread 2016

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Cameron resigned. This is bonkers.

Probable massive recessions looming, nationalism intensifying, German market tanks, immigration crisis, demagoguery back in fashion, Russian aggression. What could go wrong?
    Why would there be massive recessions?

Europe already has an immigration crisis. Or rather a refugee crisis. They've proven themselves shockingly inept at handling it. That is one of the main justifications for this vote.

6. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    Fuck old people, they shouldn't be allowed to vote to fuck up a world they'll never see.
    Can the same not be said about young people who don't remember history or fail to understand it repeats itself?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Election Thread 2016

I'll tell you one place there's a massive recession. It's named Greece, and they are in the EU. And according to economists remaining in the EU will keep them in a massive recession for the next 40 years.

8. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

The EU wasn't going to work because those assholes don't understand each other. "Suddenly germany" isn't an answer for everyone. They keep their country awesome with lots of skilled white and blue labor and luxury exports. Not everyone can have a nation of scientists and engineers making fancy bmw's to export. It is literally physically impossible because someone has to want to import the shit. If everyone does it, there is no reason to import.

10. What happened in the EU was that Germany made and built everything and then gave all the other countries a bunch of loans to buy their shit. And then when those countries found out their economies couldn't support the amount of loans they got, Germany told them fuck you pay me.