Thread: GH: Aerosmith bundle $69 at Walmart.

1. GH: Aerosmith bundle $69 at Walmart.

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is only $69 at Walmart. This includes the 360, PS3 and Wii versions of the game, with the wireless Les Paul guitar.

The website's price is $10 more than that of retail

I've been totally fed up with that piece of shit guitar that comes with Rock Band. I've been looking for a Guitar Hero wireless guitar for quite some time, but I didn't want to pay $59 for just the guitar. This bundle is great, since it comes with the wireless Les Paul and the game for $10 more than the controller itself.
    Last edited by gamevet; 25 Oct 2008 at 03:03 AM.

2. Just wait for World Tour and get Aerosmith when the game itself drops to $20 new (read: 10 days after World Tour comes out).

3. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Just wait for World Tour and get Aerosmith when the game itself drops to $20 new (read: 10 days after World Tour comes out).
    I wanted a wireless guitar (retails for $59), so I basically got the controller with the game for an additional $10.

4. Or you could buy my wireless guitar for $35. Apples and Orange Box's.

5. My friend had GH Aerosmith, and I have to say the song selection from what we played of it was FUCKING AWFUL. I don't know how far into the game you have to to get the good songs, but we made it through 3 or 4 shows and it was like 95% shit.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. A few levels in I got to play Cat Scratch Fever, and even when I was playing bass that sold it for me.
    Then again I'm a whore for GH.