Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween

Awesome.

2. Late to the thread, but here is me this year. As always, I was part of my parents' haunted house. My job was to jump out and scare people. I went with a large dose of "unsettling" this year instead of putting everything simply in the "gross" bag. I jumped out bouncing and laughing like a maniac when it was time to get everybody to scream and run for the door. Fun times.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ween1202.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	162.5 KB 
ID:	67493   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ween1201.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	173.1 KB 
ID:	67492   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ween1203.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	362.5 KB 
ID:	67494  

3. Another Halloween Kid post here. Took Jason out as Clark Kent/Superman. He had fun, but ditched the glasses early on.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Halloween1.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	67513   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Halloween.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	67512   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Halloween2.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	67514  
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. kick that lady's plants over and tell her to make with the GOOD candy.

5. Yeah really. "Lady, can't you see that you're giving the crap stuff to fucking SUPERMAN? Make with the good shit!"
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. Fucking nerdiest costumer ever.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Be honest, that was a relative.
    (fucking Dots? Might as well be handing out Jaw Concrete).

8. Not a relative. We threw the Dots away.

We took 'em back and threw them in her face.

Also, I read that as Jew Concrete.
    Last edited by BerringerX; 08 Nov 2012 at 04:26 PM.

9. Can't think of a better place to put this than here.

My wife is getting sent to Orlando for her work, as a travel agent she gets sent places so that she can sell them better. Makes sense. This time they're sending her to Universal Studios to be able to sell Halloween Horror Nights. I have been trying to get that trick to go to HHN for the past 10 years and she always says it's too scary. Last night they announced the last "Scare Zone" to be Raccoon City. It's based off of the beginning of RE2, and parts of RE3. A Leon, Jill, Claire, and Nemesis will be walking the streets. This shit is going to be WASTED on her.

10. Give you $100 if you go, run up to Nemesis and kick him in the balls. On video, of course.