Page 1 of 20 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween

1. Halloween

Anything scary you've found over the past year, post it here for the season.
    I'll start with this new stop motion from David Firth, the Salad Fingers guy.

**DELETED FOR BLATANT ADAM JONES KNOCK OFF**

EDIT: More mystery than horror, but I thought I'd throw this in here.

Spooky, Scary Skeletons

OLD, and I've even posted it before, but in case anyone hasn't seen it. Taken
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 26 Oct 2008 at 12:20 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. David Firth sucks. Salad fingers was never really entertaining. Ever.a
    And the first video screams "I loved the Prison Sex video, I want to rip it off in the worst way possible".

3. Got a stack of wacky shit in mind for this thread. Soooon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. A shmups.com user made this. I suppose it isn't very scary but it has a certain something that goes with halloween.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    David Firth sucks. Salad fingers was never really entertaining. Ever.a
    And the first video screams "I loved the Prison Sex video, I want to rip it off in the worst way possible".
    You are so right. I've taken it down in shame.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Continuing the Stop Motion theme, here's Meat Love by Jan Svankmajer
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Halloween is a fantastic time for us Michael Jackson fans. It's Thriller Night!

PS, you have to watch that link...it's too awesome.

8. That was amazing. Wonder how long it took?

9. I've got nothing going on tonight, as much as I planned to have things going on tonight. So in wake of that I've donned my father's black graduation gown and an 8 year old Scream mask I've had for forever and am now handing out candy.

*I've answered the door 8 times while trying to write this*

This year has been all about the multiples. Last year I handed out candy to mostly single kids with their parents behind them. Today I have given candy to at least 6 groups of 10 kids or more.

I'm gunna go turn off the lights.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I've got nothing going on tonight, as much as I planned to have things going on tonight. So in wake of that I've donned my father's black graduation gown and an 8 year old Scream mask I've had for forever and am now handing out candy.

*I've answered the door 8 times while trying to write this*

This year has been all about the multiples. Last year I handed out candy to mostly single kids with their parents behind them. Today I have given candy to at least 6 groups of 10 kids or more.

I'm gunna go turn off the lights.
    Yeah, ditto. I got 3 big bags of candy and they were gone before 8. I only gave 2 pieces of candy per kid, too.

One 13-ish year old kid wasn't dressed up and I said "Nice costume." He replied "I'm a Mexican." I LOLed. Would have been funnier if he wasn't a Mexican, of course.