Thread: Clearing out the closet.

1. Clearing out the closet.

Going through my closet of junk, I've found a few goodies that might interest some of you here. I'll have more in the future, as I'm trying to get rid of all the stuff I haven't looked at or cared about in the last 5-10 years.

GI*Joe 12" Street Fighter II - M.Bison SOLD! For $5.99
    "Torpedo Launcher"? What were they thinking?

Soul Calibur - Mitsurugi and Xianghua Action Figures SOLD! For $5.99.
    Mitsurugi comes with an alternate head. Nice feature, but if you open him up and display him, what do you do with the extra head? I've got an Akuma figure sitting on my desk, and he's got a second set of hands and a different head floating around somewhere in my house. I don't know what happened to them.

Trigun - Vash the Stampede Action Figure SOLD! For $16.35
    I've got a figure just like this made by a different company, and he came with SEVERAL extra sets of hands and heads. If I only had several other sets of torsos, arms, and legs, I could have a few more Vash figures.

GI*Joe Indiana Jones 12" Action Figure SOLD! For $36.00
    I should've sold this before the movie came out.

Cool! Now that I have some Paypal monies, I can get one of those fancy 'SUBSCRIBER' things below my name!
    Last edited by Super-Eggroll; 09 Nov 2008 at 06:16 PM. Reason: SOLD!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Your eBay listing
    UNLIKE HIS VIDEO GAME COUNTERPART WHO USED PSYCHO-POWERED MARTIAL ARTS TO DEFEAT HIS OPPONENTS, THIS M.BISON COMES EQUIPPED WITH "REALISTIC FIGHTING WEAPONS", LIKE A HAND GUN, A KNIFE, AND A MACHINE GUN WITH A "TORPEDO LAUNCHER" ATTACHMENT.
    Love it.

3. Added a few more:

REN AND STIMPY-SHAVEN YAK - Really want to keep this one. Hope he goes to a good home. No bids! Relisted.

SLEEPY HOLLOW LOT - ICHABOD AND CRONE - Tried to peel the old price stickers off this morning, and ended up making them worse. SOLD! For $10.50.

SENGOKUMUSYA "RAI" FIGURE - No idea where this guy is from. No bids! Relisted.

LYNN MINMEI ACTION FIGURE - It's not a doll, it's an ACTION FIGURE. With a pretty silver dress and matching shoes. No bids! Relisted.
    Last edited by Super-Eggroll; 17 Nov 2008 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Nobody wants the Shaven Yak?

4. Threw a few more up today:

RESIDENT EVIL 4 - CHAINSAW CONTROLLER (GC) - Not sure how this works as a controller, since I've never opened it, but it looks cool! SOLD! For $41.00.

STARSCREAM (Classics RID version) - Got two of these when they came out and opened one assuming I'd have time to paint the other one black. Never got around to it. This is the one I didn't open. SOLD! For $14.95.

MISC. NINTENDO ITEMS! - A lot of these I picked up while working at Best Buy during the SNES/N64 era. I've got more of this kind of stuff scattered around, but these were the ones I came across while going through some random boxes. SOLD! For $10.00.
    Last edited by Super-Eggroll; 11 Mar 2009 at 09:45 PM.

5. I like the wallet I would bid on the lot just for that. Send me a pm if it doesn't sell. I am broke until next Friday. So if it doesn't sell we can work something out =D.
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

6. I want that starscream...ebay, sigh.

7. Yeah, I'm not liking the eBay way of doing this. I accidentally set that Nintendo lot for 5 LOTS instead of 5 ITEMS in the lot. One guy bid for 4 of them, and another guy won the other one. Didn't realize it until right before the auction closed and it was too late.