Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official Bemani Music Thread

Hey Sl1p I noticed at iidxstyle you said that you don't like IIDX7, what's wrong with it?

2. I just don't like a LOT of the songs. Off the top of my head, the only 7th Style songs that I like are-

Stoic
    HeartBeat
    Marmalade Reverie
    Foreplay

Thats not even 25% of the song list =\
    Play Guitar Hero //

I see.

Actually, in speaking with the few other people that pay attention to the releases, it seems like there's a split between 6 and 7 much like there was when 4th Mix came out a few years ago. It seems a lot of people like IIDX6 but not 7 or vice-versa.

A and Kakumei are overplayed already?

4. A isn't overplayed yet because no one has 7th Style.

Kakumei, yeah got overplayed on DDR already.
    Play Guitar Hero //

5. Captain Jack - Grandale Mix

6. Sl1p~Do you go to SHGL often? I wouldn't mind bumping into someone I already know...sorta =B
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. Actually, I've been there once in my life I live in Northern California so I really only go to SVGL (And tomorrow Pier39 for some BMIII: 7th Mix), but I hear just about everything that happens at SHGL because I talk to a lot of people from Southern California. When Im down there, and it comes time to stop by an arcade, I usually just go to Arcade Infinity, even though its been sucking recently =| I go down there once every 2 months or so, but I mainly spend time with my girlfriend..or at least I try to
    Play Guitar Hero //