Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boondock Saints 2

1. Boondock Saints 2

Finally! After being let down time after time that "all saints day" was just a rumor, seems they just started with filming the new Boondock Saints.

Source

IMDB doesn't have Paul Smecker in the cast list though :/

Gief Willem Dafoe plix.

Any thoughts?

2. I hate the first one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I love the first one?

4. I really dug the first one, but upon recent viewings; it really doesn't hold up well. Much like that other
    indie darling Reservoir Dogs. What once was awesome, now would be best forgotten.

5. Yeah, R.D. doesn't hold up for shit, or any of the other Pulp Fiction ripoffs from the 90s.

I still like Pulp Fiction, though.

6. YOU MEAN GO ISN'T GOOD ANYMORE?

7. Neither's Lock Stock. Sorry. : (

8. I loved Boondock Saints, and I've seen it about 5 times and still enjoy it every time. If they do this right I think it could be a great movie. We'll have to see. At least they didn't recast the brothers, that would have killed it for me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Neither's Lock Stock. Sorry. : (
    I hate having to agree with you. I used to watch that and Snatch once a week. Now it pains me to still have them on my shelf.

I'll have to get rid of them to make room for ROCKNROLLA!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I really dug the first one, but upon recent viewings; it really doesn't hold up well. Much like that other
    indie darling Reservoir Dogs. What once was awesome, now would be best forgotten.
    I can still watch Boondocks Saints, but yeah got the same with Reservoir Dogs, saw it a few times, now I just can't watch it anymore :/

I hate having to agree with you. I used to watch that and Snatch once a week. Now it pains me to still have them on my shelf.

I'll have to get rid of them to make room for ROCKNROLLA!
    Have to agree again on the lock stock part, not that I can't watch it anymore kinda like with RD, but I did noticed I lost a lot of interest in it, Snatch though still tickle my pickle.

Maybe this weekend imma gonna check RocknRolla, heard good things from it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I We'll have to see. At least they didn't recast the brothers, that would have killed it for me.
    On IMDB they are there as rumored though, but then again it mentioned Rocco, which cannot be in the second movie, unless this one would play in the past. But that wouldn't make any sense cause it is in the first one they went through their "transformation".