Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Survived the Curb Stomp T-Shirt Help

1. or you could use this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	curb stomp.JPG 
Views:	135 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	41846  

2. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan
    Not sure if I wanna take out the "survivor"
    You do.

Also, another suggestion: make the footprint smaller and have the heel be destroying the upper-right portion of hte logo.

I think it'd be neat.

So far your design sucks dicks. You should change everything about it. I'm serious.

Also: you should be doing this in 300 DPI. Are you?

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    You do.

Also, another suggestion: make the footprint smaller and have the heel be destroying the upper-right portion of hte logo.

I think it'd be neat.
    I'm liking this advice.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    You do.

I think it'd be neat.
    plz blv
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Josh knows of what he speaks.

In my magazine-making time, a fellow in my school that also was going for graphic design submitted some artwork to me from his Deviant Art site. Says I, "This is a tiny image AND it's 72 dpi. You can't be serious." "No, it'll be fine," he replies.

I made his images tiny as fuck, and they were STILL kinda pixelated. Please don't do this. Make sure you're doing print resolution from the start or you won't survive THIS curb-stomp.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Josh knows of what he speaks.

In my magazine-making time, a fellow in my school that also was going for graphic design submitted some artwork to me from his Deviant Art site. Says I, "This is a tiny image AND it's 72 dpi. You can't be serious." "No, it'll be fine," he replies.

I made his images tiny as fuck, and they were STILL kinda pixelated. Please don't do this. Make sure you're doing print resolution from the start or you won't survive THIS curb-stomp.
    The actual PSD files are 300 DPI. I always make my images 300 DPI. I just make my images 72 DPI when I post on the web.

I'm not much of a digital design/image person. I like the basic concepts I have so far. I mean, I am making this t-shirt for myself, so I am going to go with what I like. With all the people here at TNL that are skilled with it, I figured I'd see if anyone was interested, time permitting of course.

My rate is $50 per hour.

9. Your mom's rate is $50 per hour.

10. Fifty Percent Off Fridays!