Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Survived the Curb Stomp T-Shirt Help

1. I Survived the Curb Stomp T-Shirt Help

While playing Gears tonight, Bacon gave me a great idea. He mentioned that Epic should have sent me a shirt saying "I Survived the Curb Stomp" after I had my little incident earlier this year, and I figured I could make my own. I'm gonna try to design it myself, but seeing a there are so many talented artists here, I figured if anyone wanted to try a design of their own, that would be awesome. I'd also be willing to send a shirt to the person who makes a design I decide to go with if I am able.
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 02 Nov 2008 at 01:23 AM.

2. People are going to think you're talking about American History X. Racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. If someone can find a good high-res screencap where the little 'hit X to stomp' icon appears, that would be very helpful.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 01 Nov 2008 at 11:33 AM.

5. Really simple version here. I made one last night with a nice pic of Baird getting curb stomped, but decided to go with a more simple design

Front
    Click for full size

Back
    Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t-shirt back.jpg 
Views:	2016 
Size:	276.8 KB 
ID:	41831   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t-shirt front.jpg 
Views:	1252 
Size:	393.2 KB 
ID:	41832  

6. I would take the Survivor off the front, it seems redundant to the message on the back.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I would take the Survivor off the front, it seems redundant to the message on the back.
    What do you know Gears noob? Lying about never playing. Just messing with you. I dunno, I kind of like it. I want something on the front though, but not really sure what else to put. Maybe just Gears of War, but we'll see.

8. Just have the gear on the front.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

9. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    Just have the gear on the front.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Put a big, red footprint near the gear.
    These.