Thread: Little Big Planet (PS3)

1. Little Big Planet (PS3)

I have a used copy of Little Big Planet for the PS3 that I'm looking to sell. The game, case, and instruction booklet are all in mint condition. The game has only been played once, so its pretty much like new.

EDIT - THIS HAS BEEN SOLD
    Last edited by magnifiedplaid; 01 Nov 2008 at 08:37 PM.

2. why so fast?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    why so fast?
    Its one of those games that I quickly realized wasn't for me. Its definitely a well made game, but not my type of game. So, I'd rather get some money back for this and put it towards Resistance 2, Gears of War 2, or Banjo instead (I didn't notice those three games were going to be out so soon).

4. You should keep for at least a little while till the online content grows. If I had a PS3 I'd have taken it off your hands.

5. pm sent

6. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    You should keep for at least a little while till the online content grows. If I had a PS3 I'd have taken it off your hands.
    Yeah, but I'm not really the type of person that looks forward to online content. It was easy to realize I wasn't the Target audience for this game as soon as I started playing it. Plus, I'd just rather play Resistance, Gears of War, Banjo, Mirrors Edge, and the new Tomb Raider this month

7. The Banjo that you said the demo for sucked, for the record

8. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    The Banjo that you said the demo for sucked, for the record
    haha...that IS TRUE. I'm still going to give it a shot though, just because I like the first game so much. You'll probably see me on here in three weeks trying to sell it for $20 though.

At the very least, I am enjoying Motorstorm 2 and Tales of Vesperia right now. So, at least I know I'll get some fun out of these two games for the next month.