View Poll Results: Who will be the next president of these United States of America?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

55 76.39%
  • McCain

8 11.11%
  • Nader

2 2.78%
  • Biff

7 9.72%
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Election Prediction Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    I'll ask your mom next time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Love View Post
    It is funny how Palin expects it to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Speaking of clueless women...
    Palin, or your Mom?

They're both far more intelligent than the most recent one to post in this thread. I'll bet they know how to use a comma too.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    Bobby Jindal would never fly with the Republicans. After all, he graduated from Brown, was accepted to Harvard Medical School and Yale Law School (but turned them down), and got his master's at an Oxford constituent school, so he's obviously an intellectual elitist.
    Republicans like educated people. Educated people often become successful in society, and as a result vote Republican so they can keep what they've earned. Last I checked Bobby Jindal wasn't an unemployed liberal arts major, so he'll fit in just fine.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    They're both far more intelligent than the most recent one to post in this thread. I'll bet they know how to use a comma too.
    So, why, did you, refer to them, as clueless women?

Stop wasting your time posting here and go take a grammar class so you can appear slightly less uneducated.

6. You do know shooting love is a guy right Yoshi? Because your recent posts would express ignorance towards that fact.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Stop wasting your time posting here and go take a grammar class so you can appear slightly less uneducated.
    It is your time I'm wasting, you silly little twit.

Get a clue.
    Last edited by Shooting Love; 03 Nov 2008 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    You do know shooting love is a guy right Yoshi? Because your recent posts would express ignorance towards that fact.
    I thought someone said the opposite at some point. The complete lack of logic made the female angle plausible, so I bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Love View Post
    It is your time I'm wasting, you silly little twit.

Get a clue.
    When you find one, buy two. I'll pay you back.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Bush isn't running. If your clown wins, blaming Bush is over.
    Yet we can blame Clinton for 911! Right Wing Holla!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt