Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Circuit City Closing List

1. Circuit City Closing List

If you plan on going to CC anytime soon for any deals you should know which stores are closing today (I'm sure you've all known about their financial problems)

http://investor.circuitcity.com/comm...ing%20List.pdf

In my hood the Bronx CC is closed but I have options in manhattan and yonkers, NY. See if your local CC is on the list.

2. No surprised that the one close to me is closing, any time I've been in there its been a ghost town.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Oh god damn't, both of the ones near me are closing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. One right near me is closing. When are these happening and will there be clearance sales because of it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Oh god damn't, both of the ones near me are closing.
    Ditto.

I always liked BB more than CC, but the competition made for some good deals. Unless Fry's expands dramatically, Best Buy really has no major national competition anymore.

6. They're only closing one near me and its been set to close for the past 8 months already. You guys have other useless stores in the area that need to die.

7. LOL

The 2 they just built about a year ago around here are closing but the 3 that have been around forever are staying. One of the ones closing is right down the street from me and I almost took a job there not too long ago.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. Hehe, one by me is closing, next closest one is like 50 miles away.

Last time I was there they still had quite a bit of GBA backstock and some harder to find titles, so I might go on a raping spree for re-selling
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

9. There's at least four near me and none of them are closing. Odd.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

10. Cause the ones around us actually get business.