Thread: New Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers trailer online!

1. New Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers trailer online!

http://movie-list.com/l/lordoftheringstrilogy.shtml

Will post impressions after it finishes downloading on my slow-ass connection

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Yep, Got it yesterday. Looks very nice, and even more grand than Felloship. Big battle and city siege looked cool as well.

Its little bit different from the old bootleg trailed I have, that was posted a few months ago.

I'm looking forward 2 Towers this Xmas

3. creams in pants

nice very nice
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

4. It took twenty years, but we will finally have another movie trilogy as good as Star Wars.

The movie will be golden, just like the last one

I wish the preview didn't show those last 15 seconds though. I knew it was coming, but I wanted to be "suprised" anyways.

- Kabuki

5. Meh. The revelation you speak of was made not only in this new trailer, but also in the preview placed on the end of Fellowship mid-way through its theatrical run. In fact, now that I've seen the new trailer, I see it's basically that preview, re-arranged with a few shots removed, and a few added. The most significant change would be the lovely Galadriel voiceover at the beginning, and the removal of the shot of Merry climbing Treebeard's face. That shot is comedy gold btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. Hollywood could release shitty movie after shitty movie nonstop for months (which it has, actually) and I couldn't care less. Two Towers is coming.
    pwned by Ivan