Thread: Legend

1. Legend

Well Despair you asked for it

I vaguely remember this movie, it came out around the mid 80’s and was a about a fantasy story that involved the devil and starred a young Tom Cruise and a very pretty girl who’s name I can’t remember… I used to for some reason get parts of this movie mixed up with the Labyrinth… don’t ask why because I can’t remember other then they where both fantasy films

2. Well, Its a beautiful film, with amazing sets, make, music and everything else in between

Here is Biomechanic thread about Legend dvd:

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...&threadid=3494

Its about time, I pay respect to this film with my Avatar. Darkness, is great villian, and even today his stands tall and grand.

I need to get this dvd sometimes soon.

3. Re: Legend

Originally posted by Werewolf
    ..and a very pretty girl who’s name I can’t remember…
    That would be Mia Sara, best known in her role as Ferris Buler's (sp?) girlfriend. She just had a birthday the other day and is now 35, but still looking pretty damn fine.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

4. Ah...Mia Sara...one of the many fabulous bits on the Ultimate DVD (thanks for posting the link, Despair!) was the fact that SHE WAS 15 WHEN LEGEND WAS MADE.

She rocked my world back then...and still does twenty years later. She never got her due as an actress. Heh...she was even good in Timecop.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

5. Yep, Indeed she is very pretty. But she didnt get as much famous as her Legend co star

I personally dont like Tom Cruise much at all, and can only tolerate him in Legend and Mission Impossible 2(thank you talented John Woo and Readley Scott for that ), but I thought he was very likable in Legend as Jack of the Forest

6. Originally posted by Despair
    thank you talented John Woo
    Talking about John Woo he just recently had his imprint in front of Graumans Theatre, it was on May 24th I believe which was when we went to see Star Wars Episode 1 later that night