Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: The Mixerman Diaries

1. The Mixerman Diaries

If you dont care about technicality at all why did you cum all over the place when Atheist were reissuing shit and Cynic came out with a new record?Liar confirmed.

2. Huh?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

You know what this means. Motherfucker.

4. Hey Everyone!

Mixerman again. I just wanted to let you know about Mixerman Chronicles - A television show based on The Daily Adventures of Mixerman. We need fan help for this one, So, check it out on Indiegogo.com and help us get the word out!

Enjoy,

Mixerman

I'll watch it... if you tell me who Bitchslap is <3

6. For those of you who enjoyed The Daily Adventures of Mixerman, I'm writing a new adventure. This one is called #Mixerman and the Billionheir Apparent, and it's going to be a wild ride.

Summary: An LA ‪#‎Record‬ Producer known as Mixerman accepts a lucrative offer from an Indian Billionaire to mentor his son to become a world famous Record ‪#‎Producer‬. Mixerman and his Billionheir apprentice journey through the modern realities of the ‪#‎Music‬ Biz. Enjoy the wide array of characters including, Kanish Kanish, Paneer Kanish, The Rev, GQ, MC Skanky O, Mukesh, Kaisa Paisa, Lakshmi, and The Empress as they race to acquire an eight Figure Distribution Deal from music moguls Willy Show and Marv Ellis. What on earth could possibly go wrong?

Enjoy,

Mixerman
    Last edited by Mixerman; 24 Nov 2015 at 06:36 PM.

7. Now this sounds good.