Thread: Question for the horror experts.

1. Question for the horror experts.

There was a movie from the 80's that was the typical stalk and slash formula that had Bill Paxton as the psycho killer. Anyone know the title?

2. Only movie he was in that I can think of is BasketCase (I think that was the name)... maybe someone else can help out.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

3. Well, Let's see.

I think you might be talking about Near Dark. In it Paxton playing a vampire and has some great scenes

I think its a time for Near Dark thread

4. Well, I just did a Google search for a Bill Paxton filmography, and came up with "Mortuary". I have never seen this movie before, and the only review I read was pretty negative. I think it was in an old Fangoria video guide, or in on of John McCarty's Splatter books.

I s'pose I'll try to track down a used VHS of this one of these days.
    Thanks for your help, you two.

5. Mortuary you say? Never heard of it before. But looked it up on IMDB.

Here is the info:

Mortuary (1983)

Also Known As:
    Embalmed (1983) (UK)
    Runtime: 91

Christie Parson (Mary McDonaugh) has constant nightmares of her father's death whom died in a swiming pool. Christie's mother (Lynda Day George) thinks it was an accident, but Christie believes in was murder. Christie then see's an unknown figure dressed in a cape following her and harrasing her. But still nobody belives her, until her boyfriend (David Wallace) see's the figure himself. The figure hides in the town mortuary which is owned by Hank Andrews (Christopher George) and his demented son, Paul (Bill Paxton) and both are trying to form rituals to bring back Dr. Parson's spirit. But who is this figure and why is he harrasing Christie

6. Christopher and Linda George?! Now I NEED this movie! Thanks, Despair! You rock.