Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DeepDiscountDVD 25% Off SALE!

1. Sale starts again on the 17th!!

Oh shit!

3. Codes are working!

4. Nice. Ordered several MST3k sets. With the savings, it was like getting one free.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

You guys should check Amazon before you order. I noticed that Ghostbusters is cheaper even with the 25% off, and a lot of others are very close.

6. Always use a price comparison chart for your wishlists, that's sage advice.
    My eclectic tastes most of the DDD was still cheaper except for the stuffs on my list bought through this B&N 50% off Criterion sale

A couple of good/quick resources are www.dvdpricesearch.com and www.dvdaf.comto hit a bunch of 1st & 2nd tier retailers pricing. Best pricing is ranked for lowest + ship

The Ghostbusters thing is a price reduction that just started, good catch

One more thing, you can get 4% cashback rightnow to DDD if you signup with Live/Bing.
    Create an account or tie it to your MS live acct, then do a retailer search on the cashback page and click through. Works great, got 500+ back over the past year for stuff i would have bought anyways
    Last edited by D_N_G; 17 Jul 2009 at 02:17 PM.

7. oops double post

8. Couple of days left, might get one more order in, but the Criterion B&N sale is killing the funds