Thread: WTB: N64 Indiana Jones

1. WTB: N64 Indiana Jones

Looking for a mint/complete Indiana Jones for N64. I realize that since it's a former BB exclusive that getting it mint might be far fetched but willing to see what you got.
    Become History
    Awesome stuff I'm selling | Backloggery | Tumblr
    2013 Completion (2): PC (1), 360 (1)

Lucasarts sold this direct back in the day too.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    Lucasarts sold this direct back in the day too.
    Nice, now someone needs to sell it to me for a nice price.
    Become History
    Awesome stuff I'm selling | Backloggery | Tumblr
    2013 Completion (2): PC (1), 360 (1)

4. I have this SEALED. Got a box of them from someone that worked in the Blockbuster warehouse, they were practically giving these away years ago, and I got lucky because ALL the copies that were sent to the stores were opened and stickered for rental. I had been selling them off on Ebay over the last couple years for about $150-300 a copy, and believe it or not, they all sold. I have maybe 2 or 3 left. I'd be willing to part with one, but I don't know how much you really want a sealed one since you could probably pick up a cart only copy for a lot less. But I'd be willing to trade for something nice probably.

I'm not trying to gouge for this either, I just mentioned it because they were providing a nice little side income back in the day. I don't collect that much anymore, so if you want one, we'll work something out.