Page 1 of 24 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Up

1. Film Up

I tried looking for it, but I didn't see it. If by perchance it was made. Please merge.

"It's about a 78-year-old man named Carl Fredricksen who travels the world via his house and a bunch of balloons."

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. This looks amazing.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

3. Looks amazing, but not Wall-E level amazing, though that would be a hard one to top. Seriously though, how the hell can one studio (Pixar) be this good? They HAVE to come out with a bad, or at least mediocre, movie at some point right? Right?

BTW, the director of this movie wrote Wall-E and directed Monsters Inc. I wish I had 1/10th the talent one of his turds has.
    Last edited by Seik; 10 Nov 2008 at 05:50 PM.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

4. Seriously though, how the hell can one studio (Pixar) be this good? They HAVE to come out with a bad, or at least mediocre, movie at some point right? Right?
    um, Cars? Seems to be quite a few people who didn't care for it, still haven't seen it myself, though.

5. Cars is actually pretty decent. I think most people who hate it didn't watch it. Or they expected it to be Patlabor or something.

This kind of reminds me of The Crimson Permanent Assurance a little bit.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 10 Nov 2008 at 05:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    This kind of reminds me of The Crimson Permanent Assurance a little bit.
    Hahaaha, yes! Did you know that was originally going to be an entire movie?

I think this has the possibility of being just as good as Wall-E. Who the hell knows what that old man and scout are going to do.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

I didn't watch Cars for like a year and was totally ready to hate it and it turned out to be good.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I didn't watch Cars for like a year and was totally ready to hate it and it turned out to be good.
    Yeah there is a lot of unjustified Cars hate out there.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

Yeah I was prepared for Cars to suck.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BlackFlame View Post
    um, Cars? Seems to be quite a few people who didn't care for it, still haven't seen it myself, though.
    Cars may be one of their weaker efforts, but is still a very enjoyable movie. I too watched it expecting to not like it and thought it was great. I think that being a follow up to Finding Nemo and the Incredibles hurt it
    "I don't like fellas that kill me. Not in general."