Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8101112

Thread: Karate Kid remake

1. Quote Originally Posted by Anal Kaboom View Post
    Wait...you liked the Night at the Museum movies? Ugh. This movie at least looks like it's better than that crap.

It's something "safe" to watch with the gf's parents when we go to visit. It's getting god damn hard to find a movie they'll watch because he's cool with most stuff except too much sex/nudity/swearing (anything past what you see in Lethal Weapon 1-4, basically) and she'll only watch G/PG stuff.

I Fucking. Hate. Cars. Her mother wants to watch it every time.

2. I liked Night at the Museum. Both of them too. Way funnier than Shanghai Noon and Knights.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. SH was goofy fun, but Knights sucked ass.

I did like first Night at the Museum, but part 2 was a boring rehash of the original. Blech.

This continues to look like crap.

4. Just got around to watching this, and I have to say, I really enjoyed it. The movie was really well done. Can't say I was a huge fan of Smith's kid, but it was one of those movies you watch and it makes it you want to go out and make achieve your goals. Also, that chinese girl was pretty damn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    it was one of those movies you watch and it makes it you want to go out and make achieve your goals.

6. Yep, that's the face I made during the credits!

7. I watched the first half of this last night before the terrible writing made me turn it off.