Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gmail

Gmail

It has video chat now. so, I don't know. Just saying.

2. TNL virtua-circle jerk later?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

3. Yeah I saw that. Almost makes me want to get a webcam.

4. Which part makes you almost want to get a webcam? The part of Google mail supporting video, or the TNL circle jerk?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. I think that is the question we all have to ask ourselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Which part makes you almost want to get a webcam? The part of Google mail supporting video, or the TNL circle jerk?
    does it have to be one or the other?

7. Man, I am ready to see some dicks.

8. I get my Gmail through Thunderbird, so nobody's getting a glimpse of my four inches of dangling fury.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

9. I have come to love gmail so SO much this week. My work blocks chat aps like aim and gchat, BUT if you log onto gmail through the encrypted server by using https, it can't be blocked anymore. And gchat lets you log onto aim through it. So I can get by all the blocks on chat programs at work. It is <3.

10. GMail is the source of and answer to all of corporate America's problems. <3 <3