Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: N64 Clayfighter Sculptor's Cut

  1. N64 Clayfighter Sculptor's Cut

    Shou's thread about N64 Indiana Jones reminded me of the other BB exclusive for N64, Clayfighter Sculptor's Cut. Anyone got a copy they want to sell?

  2. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    Shou's thread about N64 Indiana Jones reminded me of the other BB exclusive for N64, Clayfighter Sculptor's Cut. Anyone got a copy they want to sell?
    good luck bro, this is seriously just about (if not) the rarest title on the system. cart only will run you 30 bones +

  3. We used to have dozens of those fucking things at Funcoland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    We used to have dozens of those fucking things at Funcoland.
    prob the 63 1/3 version

    sculptors cut was a small run rental only release

  5. yeah, but Blockbuster eventually sold them all off. We used to have a ton of them as well. Now of course that it's worth something, I rarely see it.

  6. Nope. It was Sculptors Cut. Shit was everywhere until someone told someone else it was rare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

  7. your moms

  8. #8
    Why would you want this even if it was the only copy in the world?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

  9. EARTHWORM JIM, MAN!

  10. #10
    He's in the regular one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo