Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TNL Movie Club - Go

1. TNL Movie Club - Go

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The movie is told out of chronological format, with one of the last scenes appearing first and the story being told from four different points of view. As such, the following summary only generalizes the actual sequence of events which took place.
    It's a really fun movie to watch. There's no deep phylosophical undertones or any emo France film bullshit. It's just a fun movie. Hope you guys like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. saw this one in the theater and havent watched it since, ill have to bust out the dvd

3. "It's like Pulp Fiction for Teens!"

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    "It's like Pulp Fiction for Tards!"

5. Jay Mohr does awesome impressions.

6. With the exception of the cat in subtitles, this movie is fucking awful.

7. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    With the exception of the cat in subtitles, this movie is fucking awful.

8. This movie was ok when it first came out, mildly entertaining at least, but it's comlete shit now.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    This movie was ok when it first came out, mildly entertaining at least, but it's complete shit now.
    This is correct.

I tried to watch it again just a few months ago and I couldn't finish it.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. Aw man I liked it when i watched it a few weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.