Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Video Quality for the PS3

Best Video Quality for the PS3

Which cable gives the best video quality for the PS3? HDMI?

and which is the best buy right now, of the ones out?

plz humor me and answer this. I'm going to spend the rest of today and tomorrow moving. I want to be able to buy a cable, play, and ignore life till Friday.

2. Well HDMI or Component will give you the best video quality. That said though I don't know of any BnM stores that sell either at fair prices. The best place to buy cables from is going to be www.monoprice.com

Although with the PS3 the component cables would be the same as the PS2 right? Maybe you can find a pair of those cheap.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. If you've got a TV that takes HDMI, take PV's advice and just do it.

Don't buy any Monster shit or expensive, liar cables. ...or from retail at all.

4. I second Monoprice for all your cables needs.

5. I bought this one and it works fine. Actually just ordered a second one for a new component, too.

Quote Originally Posted by top Amazon.com review
    This cable has received a lot of attention on Amazon, so I thought I'd throw in my two cents. I'll write the most simple review I can:

Me buy this cable. Me plug this cable between Sony PS3 and Philips 42" LCD TV. Sony PS3 say "HDMI Detected". TV say picture from source is "HDMI 1080p". Me point to Monster cables and laugh.

I will now go back to banging coconuts together. Thank you.
    tweet the wet sprocket

ultimate showdown

6. If you want monster video, you are going to need monster cables.

Not really. Just get the cheapest HDMI you can find

7. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque, who said this to a 65 yr old lady who was buying a 19 in LCD tv. View Post
    If you want monster video, you are going to need monster cables.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Quote Originally Posted by TODE View Post
    I bought this one and it works fine. Actually just ordered a second one for a new component, too.
    one of the reviers says that it is not 1.3 and thus you will not get 48-bit color.

Whats the hubbub on that BS?

9. Just go with a third party PS1 RF cable, you can't beat that level of awesome.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

I think i'll get the green ones ^_______^

http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2