Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys should check out Target

1. You guys should check out Target

Look for their red tag clearance section. Each Target around my area has different stuff. I got an Xbox 360 120GB HDD for $89.98.

Most of it is garbage like Imagine: Babyz, but I've also seen:

The Orange Box (360) $19.99
    Silent Hill Homecoming (PS3) $39.98
    GTA IV Special Edition (360) $47.88

2. Target has been in the habit lately of wiping out new releases that they don't see doing well. It's odd seeing Grid, Silent Hill, and Golden Axe on clearance two weeks out.

3. Bad Company, Golden Axe, and Civ Revolutions for $29.98 over here.

4. My Target never has these clearance deals. Just old PS2 games no one wants.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. I got my hdd from target, it was glorious.

6. If anyone could find me an Xbox 360 120g HD fromr Target, I'd PayPal you de monies with de quickness.

7. Silent Hill: Homecoming is actually showing up in some stores as $29. Unfortunately, the only local place I found it at had it at $41, and I'm trying to decide if I should take it back or not.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Super-Eggroll View Post
    Bad Company, Golden Axe, and Civ Revolutions for $29.98 over here.
    Civ Rev want!!

Golden Axe should have been clearanced as soon as it was announced. Preorder $14.99 imo.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Civ Rev want!!
    They had 2 of the 360 version and 1 of the PS3. I don't think I'll have time to go back this weekend, but if they're still there Monday, I'll grab one for ya. They might be cheaper, too.