Page 1 of 14 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Alice in Wonderland

1. Alice in Wonderland

O_O

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about this. I think Alan Rickman will make an awesome catterpillar. When I first started reading about the movie a few months ago I heard that Lohan was begging to play the part of Alice, so I'm happy to see that role has been assigned to someone else. So far I really dig the cast.

Burton and Alice in Wonderland is a perfect match imo, I really can't wait to see what he does with the movie.

IMBD

2. Yeah this is gonna be full of awesomeness. I can't wait to see the set design, costumes and special effects.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

3. Oh shit, this looks awesome. And the hot chick from that show with Gabriel Byrne is in it. Good times.

Did you guys miss the last couple of Burton shit fests? The guy lost it. He's a fucking hack now.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

5. I agree. And Alice in Wonderland is already cherished too much by silly girls who enjoy boys in leather pants and white make-up. This is a match made in hell.
    Donk

6. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor View Post
    Did you guys miss the last couple of Burton shit fests? The guy lost it. He's a fucking hack now.
    GTFO, Sweeny Todd was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Don't lie to us and don't lie to yourself.
    Donk

8. Alan. Rickman. Singing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. DON' CHOO LIE TO ME!
    Donk

10. Big Fish was a great movie. Sure, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory sucked hard, but Tim Burton can still do great things. I still haven't seen Sweeney Todd, though.

James