Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2131333435

Thread: 24: Redemption / 24: Season 7

1. Dont fight it Chloe, Dont fight it.

Final goodbye from Jack to Chloe made me misty. This did get me, where Lost failed.

Jack was fighting to the end. Making Pillar sew him up was bad ass, and so was biting Pillars ear off !!! Even at the end Jack went for last try and was a man.

Logan doing the Bottle kill patented by John Voight, followed by pillow shot !!! And once again, the season ends with Logan being carried away half dead !!!

Also, Cole still a fucking pussy. I mean, he almost fucked up everything, and even cound do a good resist, like Jack would have fucking done.

Lots of great drama scenes in last 2 hours, scene between Taylor and Daria, was excellent. Really hard hitting.

Jack on the run in the movie will be awesome. I will post more later.

2. SHUT IT DOWN

Good bye.

3. I see you Charles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bauersmirk.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	54848  

4. I wish it went out with a bigger bang with Jack dying or killing the Russian and USA presient, but I guess this still leaves room for a movie or for NBC or someone else to pick up the show. Shit, imagine if HBO did, that would be the tits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

5. HBO only airs good shows though

Eh, this was a good episode, but last week took the show. At least this ended the series well, unlike that trash last night..

7. Tony Almeida, P.I.

make it happen now, fox